Gawthorpe Hall, which was demolished in 1773 stood close to the site of the present Harewood House.
This rare old engraving after William Von Hagen "Gawthorpe near Leeds" was engraved by J.Harris and was "Printed and Sold by J.Smith". Below is the inscription "Gawthorpe near Leeds the Seat of John Boulter Esq. 1722". It measures 19"x 22" and is in a lovely old hogarth frame giving an overall size of 22"x 26".
Please fill in the information below