George Graham studied at Leeds School of Art and later studied with Frank Brangwyn, Nicholson and J.M. Swan in Paris. This watercolour of Bolton Castle in Wensleydale, Yorkshire was painted during the period Graham spent with Fred Lawson. It is signed lower left and is dated 1913. It is mounted and framed in a gilt frame giving an overall size of 17"x 20". On the reverse of the frame is a nice old label with the title "Castle Bolton"
Please fill in the information below